Skip to Content

any runners?

« Scratch@MIT 2012
5 replies [Last post]
Kim Wilkens

Any runners attending the conference?  I'd like to get a run in Thursday & Sat morning before breakfast.

Replies
Kim Wilkens

Vera - I am a pretty slow runner.  I'm at Baker Hall. I was planning on starting my run by 6:30 and going 2.5 miles.  It would be nice to start with coffee & looks like the Marriot's got a Starbucks.  Want to try & meet there at 6:30?  You can contact me via e-mail techkim@kimxtom.com.

Vera De Leon

Kim- I was thinking about to exercise from 6 to 7, so I will be able to come back to the hotel and get ready for the conference. Does that work for you??

Kim Wilkens

Vera - sorry I didn't see this until it was too late. Hope you had a good run. I enjoyed the flatness!

Vera De Leon

Kim!, I wish it was possible for us to meet... I just run at the gym, lol... but I think I know every building infront of the hotel by heart, lol.

But... anyway, maybe next time everybody attending the Scratch Conference would like to walk around the river, at least, lol.

Vera De Leon

I don't run too fast, lol... but I would like to run around the river in the morning.

Where are you staying?... I am at the Marriot Hotel.