Skip to Content

Scratch2013BCN will be awesome

« News and Announcements
No replies
Joek van Montfort

When I first thought about a Scratch conference in Europe I thought of a small thing, a European gathering resembling some of the good vibes I experienced at #scratchMIT2012 ...

Two month after the announcement I'm overwhelmed by all the positive feedback so far. There is a broad group from all over Europe in the team to make this an exciting and amazing event. We gave a tight deadline, you had just six weeks, for proposals to participate in any form. We received almost 80 proposals from 20 countries. Varied in their topics, formats, ... but consistent in quality. There was some fuzz in European news on excellent universities ... Scratch2013BCN will have 9 speakers from the top5 universities worldwide! And much more.

If you come to the conference you can be sure you'll get three days packed with ideas, action and inspiration brought to you buy fellow mebers of ScratchED.

The deadline is extended with two weeks, it's March 15 now. We're especially interested in a little more "smaller" contributions like Ignite presentations (5 minutes) and participation in poster sessions or demo's, but you should noyt feel limited by this. Check scratch2013bcn.org/proposals