Skip to Content

Who's attending Creative Computing 2012?

« Creative Computing 2012
16 replies [Last post]
ScratchEd Team
Administrator
Replies
patricia BUCHER

Anybody staying at the Hyatt?

patricia BUCHER

Really looking forward to Thursday morning.  See you all then!

Rose Truglio

Hello everyone.  Now that my suitcase is packed, I am getting excited to arrive tomorrow.  I am driving in from Long Island New York.  I won't be staying in the dorms but am really happy to be going back to Boston.

Karen Redmond

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to meeting all of you Wednesday evening. Anybody else staying in a dorm?

See you soon,

Karen

Jan Schenden

I am also staying in a dorm.  Looking forward to meeting and learning with everybody.

Maria Marsicano

I will also be staying in the dorm.  I am flying in on Wednesday afternoon.  Looking forward to a wonderful time!

Vonda Brown

Yes, I am staying in the dorms too :-) !!!

Vonda

Karen Redmond

Glad to know I am in good company on campus - see you all soon

Debbie Corleto

Can't wait. After attending the conference last week, I am  looking forward to this session. I am not coming from far , only about 5 miles away in Medford where I teach grades 6-7-8, art and art tech. See you all wed.

Kim Sivick

I'm also looking forward to meeting everyone. I am flying in on Wednesday morning from Philadelphia...anyone else arriving at the airport on Wednesday anytime around 8 a.m.?   I have some time to kill before the first event at 5 pm on Wednesday, anyone want meet and check out the MIT campus? 

Kim

Michael Brother

Getting more and more excited to meet everyone. Anyone else commuting from the south shore? I am in Bridgewater. Maybe we can carpool.

Has anyone worked with or set up a library Scratch club? I am working with one for middle school students and would love to share ideas.

Michael

Linda George

Looking forward to our conference!

Jim Greenlee

When are most folks arriving? I am flying in on Tuesday evening, and staying in Beacon Hill. I'd be up for a late dinner on Tuesday if anyone else is in town. Otherwise I guess I'll see everyone on Wednesday!

-JimG

John Knox

Counting the days. I'm so excited to attend. Also excited to network with educators from across the country. 

Vonda Brown

Thank you for setting this up - it is nice to see who will be attending.

I also look forward to meeting everyone next Wednesday :-)

Vonda

Michelle Choi

Can't wait to meet everyone next week!

Sincerely,
Michelle on behalf of the MIT Creative Computing Team