Skip to Content

UC workshop needs a virtual SCRATCH presenter on 7/25!

« News and Announcements
2 replies [Last post]
Carolina Reyes

Hello SCRATCH community!

Our University of CA Curriculum Integration (UCCI) team is recruiting a virtual SCRATCH presenter for our math and ICT/programming workshop. We will have teams of teachers (representing 3 different Riverside USD sites) that will develop lesson plans based on the integration of ICT/programming with various levels of high school math. For reference, since 2010, the UCCI Program has brought together teams of educators to create innovative course frameworks that integrate math with various industries. 

Please contact me if you are available on Thurs, July 25th from 9:45-11:45am (OR 12:30-2:30pm), and have experience leading SCRATCH or SNAP workshop sessions or trainings for educators. We need a SCRATCH expert that could Skype in and lead a crash course on how to incorporate SCRATCH projects and teaching strategies in the high school classroom.

Thank you for considering this call out (and/or forwarding this to your peers)! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,

Carolina Reyes
UCCI Program Coordinator
University of California Office of the President

Replies
Kalpana kintali
Hi Carolina Please count me in. BTW, how many sessions would you be needing? -Kalpana
Kalpana kintali
Hi Carolina Please count me in. BTW, how many sessions would you be needing? -Kalpana